A solar water pump has a mini power house at its heart and consists of a calibrated and matching solar array of modules — tuned with the equivalent power of pump for that particular application. The solar water pumping system is capable of running all types of electrical water pumps with applications varying from irrigation to household demands. Irrigation pumps such as submersible, surface or deep well can also be coupled with drip irrigation systems to enhance the returns from this configuration.
• Solar PV Module
• Electronics / Controller
• The mono block DC, AC centrifugal motor pump set with the unpeller mounted directly on the motor shaft and with appropriate mechanical seals which ensures zero leakage.
• Submersible pumps will be used according to the dynamic head of the site at which the pump is to be
• The suction and delivery head will depend on the site specific condition of the field.
• Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) will be included to optimally use the Solar panel and maximize the water discharge.
• Themotor of the capacity ranging from 1 hp to 10 hp will be AC, PMDC or BLDC type.